Sunday, February 3, 2013

até logo estados unidos

Airbus 330 is a big plane.

So...this is me signing off from the U.S. The gravity of this opportunity, the reality of this travel have finally sunken in while here in Chicago.

Pro: international air travel is pretty cush. (read: chefs wearing chef hats welcoming you aboard)

Con: I paid $8.25 for a Honker's Ale and couldn't watch the end of the Super Bowl.

Pro: Diversity. For example, The Holy Qur'an is an in-flight audio selection.

Con: I'm sleeping on an airplane tonight. And tomorrow night.

Pro: I'm leaving you all behind for an Experience.

Con: I'm leaving you all behind.

Here we go!


1 comment:

  1. Pro: My son is traveling to Lubango, Angola for a wonderful global health experience.

    Con: My son is traveling over 15,500 to get to Lubango, Angola and will be gone for a month.

    Pro: My son will learn so much from the people of Angola and they will benefit from his passion for people and medicine.

    Con: Aboslutely None! :)

    ReplyDelete